Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chadd's buddies

 
Last Saturday night Ashly had some highschool boys over.  I worked so I went to bed.  When Chadd got home from the Monster Jam he was talking to the boys and they started talking about nerf guns.  Somehow that topic led to "homemade" nerf guns, blowing the bullets out of PVC piping.  The guys had a good time having a nerf gun fight.  They rearranged the basement and made forts and shot each other!
Turns out the guys really liked Chadd and think he's a pretty cool dad!!!  Apparently he's been famous at high school because of his jerkey.  Ashly has been taking the beef/venison jerky Chadd makes to school to share with these guys and they just love it!
 
So they made Chadd a thank you card for the all the jerky.
 
I woke up to see this note on the fridge Sunday morning on my way to work.  And I thought to myself, "What happened last night while I was sleeping?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment